Fusible Warm Fleece 2 – 45″ x 20 Yard Bolt
Sewing, Quilting & Crafting to do? Nothing is Faster Than Fusible Warm Fleece 2!
The Warm Company, manufacturers of the world’s favorite polyester quilt batting, Soft & Bright and the revolutionary fusible web, Steam-A-Seam 2 is thrilled to present Fusible Warm Fleece 2 – double sided! Fusible Warm Fleece 2 gets you right to the quilting & crafting! Set your iron for the type of fabric you’re using and sandwich Fusible Warm Fleece 2 between your top and bottom fabrics fusing layers together at the same time for a quick, soft, stable bond ready to sew by hand or machine! The fastest way to hold everything together giving you more time to finish projects! Made from 100% polyester fiber manufactured in the USA, Fusible Warm Fleece 2 won’t shrink or lose its shape, staying pliable even after years of washing. Perfect in wall hangings, table runners, place mats, children’s soft books, tree skirts, stockings – so many projects & now so much more time!
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. You will experience no shrinking.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
Fusible Warm Fleece 2 features Steam-A-Seam 2 on both sides of the Warm Fleece allowing you to quickly fuse your top and backing fabrics eliminating the need for basting. Warm Fusible Fleece 2 is extremely versatile in that a quick, gentle pass of your steam iron will create a permanent soft, pliable bond ideal for soft books but the more steam and pressure you apply makes it very rigid for stand up totes! It is always best to pre-wash fabrics and heavier fabrics will require more time to fuse.
Warm Fusible Fleece 2 Instructions:
1) Set your iron for the type of fabric you will fuse. If using two different types of fabric simply split the difference between the two temperatures – steam on.
2) Sandwich Warm Fusible Fleece 2 between your top and bottom fabrics making sure the Warm Fusible Fleece 2 is not exposed to your iron – this could get messy!
3) Gently pass the steam iron in one direction across your sandwich from one side to the other lifting the iron as you come to the end and replacing at the starting side again slightly overlapping making sure all areas have been steamed. If a soft fuse is what you need, you’re done!
4) Repeat step 3 with pressure as many times as needed to reach your desired rigidity.