Fusible Warm Fleece 1 – 45″ x 20 Yard Bolt
Fuse In Dimension For Sewing, Quilting and Crafting Projects!
The Warm Company, manufacturer of the world’s favorite polyester quilt batting, Soft & Bright and the equally popular fusible web, Steam-A-Seam is pleased to present Warm Fusible Fleece – the quick, easy way to add dimension and loft to projects. This one sided fusible keeps everything together reducing time spent getting ready to sew or quilt! Sew through Fusible Warm Fleece after fusing without worry of gumming your needle. Simply lay the fabric over the fusible side and use your iron to create a nice stable bond. Fusible Warm Fleece is ideal for use in a wide variety of projects calling for lining & padding. Made of 100% polyester fiber manufactured in the USA, Fusible Warm Fleece won’t shrink or lose its shape – staying soft after years of machine washing and drying. Fusible Warm Fleece is another product from The Warm Company – we’re setting the industry standard higher for quilting, crafting and sewing products world wide.
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. You will experience no shrinking.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
Fusible Warm Fleece 1 features Steam-A-Seam 2 on one side of the Warm Fleece allowing you to quickly fuse either your top or backing fabric eliminating the need for basting while making it quick and easy to line a tote or apply the backing to placemats, table runners and wallhangings. You will easily recognize the side with the fusible as it feels rough. Warm Fusible Fleece 1 is extremely versatile in that a quick, gentle pass of your steam iron will create a permanent soft, pliable bond ideal for soft books but the more steam and pressure you apply makes it very rigid for stand up totes! It is always best to pre-wash fabrics and heavier fabrics will require more time to fuse.
Warm Fusible Fleece 1 Instructions:
1) Set your iron for the type of fabric you will fuse – steam on.
2) Lay the Warm Fusible Fleece 1 fusible side up on your ironing surface and place your fabric right side up on top making sure the Warm Fusible Fleece 1 is not exposed to your iron – this could get messy!
3) Gently pass the steam iron in one direction across the layers from one side to the other lifting the iron as you come to the end and replacing at the starting side again slightly overlapping making sure all areas have been steamed. If a soft fuse is what you need, you’re done!
4) Repeat step 3 with pressure as many times as needed to reach your desired rigidity.