Get Stuck on Fabric Fusing!
Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 is half the weight of regular Steam-A-Seam 2 making it ideal for use with the lightest fabrics and for creating multiple layer appliqué on quilts and clothing. Popular designers, authors and teachers recommend Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 by name earning it the most highly regarded reputation for quality world-wide. Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 offers a repositionable, temporary stick and when fused creates a soft permanent bond. Use with or without sewing machine washable, dryer safe, and even dry cleanable – Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 will stick with you!
Available By The Bolt:
12″ x 40 YD | 18″ x 25 YD | 24″ x 25 YD
Tapes: 1/4″ x 40 YD | 1/2″ x 20 YD
Sheets: 9” x 12”
Double Stick Benefits:
- Re-positionable stick;
- Bond is strong & permanent;
- Leave edges unfinished – will not fray or lift;
- Will not gum up your needle;
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- Easy to Use
- New grid paper aids in tracing
- Easy to see through and write on
- Now printer friendly!
Use Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!