Warm & White Full Case – 90″ x 96″ -6 per case
Warm & White is the ideal batting for pastel and tone-on-tone fabrics!
Warm & White is The Warm Company’s second highest selling quilt batting enjoying world-wide success for over 30 years. Warm & White is everything you love about Warm & Natural with beautiful white cotton fibers! It is made in the same state of the art needle-punched tradition that made Warm & Natural the most highly regarded quilt batting in the world. Warm & White is the ideal batting for use with bright whites, pastels, and tone-on-tone fabrics because Warm & White won’t peek through!
Both Warm & Natural and Warm & White are 4 oz. per square yard, but Warm & White feels a little less lofty due to the purification process which strips the fibers of their natural oils, while at the same time reducing shrinkage. There is little to no measurable shrinkage in a cold or warm water wash after quilting. When looking for a finished quilt that will remain pristine without puckering around your quilted lines, Warm & White is the perfect choice!
Benefits of Needlepunch Batting
- Will Not Separate or Bunch
- Contains No Resins or Glues
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 10″ Open
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. Warm & White is pre-shrunk so you will experience little or no shrinkage with your first wash.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 13 in|