Warm 80 / 20 55″ x 60″ XL Baby – 18 Per Case
80% Natural Clean Cotton + 20% Polyester – Zero Glue!
Warm 80/20 is completely clean, natural cotton fiber blended with new pillow-soft, resilient polyester fibers, evenly layered and needle punched into a lightweight, stable 100% cotton scrim. The Warm Company’s state of the art manufacturing is newer technology versus the 50+ year old resin bonding method using sprayed glue. Glue breaks down when washed leaving nothing to secure the fibers. The 100% cotton scrim holds the fiber permanently in place allowing quilting and ties to be up to 10” apart. Your quilting experience is soft with no chemical odor. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind when wrapping up baby in a Warm 80/20 quilt and no worries when it ends up in their mouth! While you keep centuries old quilting traditions going, The Warm Company will keep manufacturing the most innovative quilting and crafting products!
Modern Manufacturing Makes The Difference!
- Made Without Glues – No Chemical Odor
- Finish Quilts Quickly – Quilt or Tie Up to 10“ Apart
- Fabric Clings to Batting While Quilting
- Will Not Separate or Bunch
- No Pre-Wash – 3% Shrinkage in First Cold Wash
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry
- Won’t Distort When Hanging or Hooping
- Ideal For Use In Rag Quilts & Tie Quilts
No Need to Pre-Wash – Shrinkage is 3% in Cold
Wash Finished Quilt By Machine & Dry
May Be Pre-Washed by HAND Before Quilting – Do Not Machine Wash Before Quilting
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 13 in|