Soft & Bright 120″ x 124″ King – 3 Per Case
Soft & Bright is the most trusted polyester batting world-wide!
Soft & Bright undergoes the same manufacturing process that has made Warm & Natural, the world’s leading batting. Soft & Bright consists of premium grade polyester fibers, needle-punched into a strong paper thin base material that holds the fibers in place, keeping the batting even and consistent. The high quality polyester fiber is soft and fluffy to the touch. The evenly layered fibers of Soft & Bright will stay in place inside your quilt and Soft & Bright will keep its shape even after a lifetime of gentle washings. The thin base material holds the fiber in place preventing slipping making free motion quilting a breeze! Top and backing fabric will cling to Soft & Bright as it is fed through your machine, making basting spray a thing of the past. Soft & Bright can be quilted or tied up to 10″ apart so you can finish quilts even faster! Confidently use Soft & Bright in a hoop for embroidery and hand quilting without worry of distorting. Machine wash and dry finished quilts without any shrinkage. Soft & Bright is preferred for use in children’s quilts as they require more frequent washing and Soft & Bright quilts dry so quickly.
- Will Not Separate or Bunch
- Contains No Resins or Glues
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 10″ Open
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry
Perfect for children’s quilts as it dries quickly.
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
- Note that this step is optional. You will experience no shrinkage.
- Hand Wash with mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 13 in|