Warm Window saves energy... beautifully.
Warm Window combines fashion and function allowing you to decorate while you insulate! Warm Window insulated shades system will help keep in up to 80% of heat normally lost through windows in winter, and blocks up to 79% of the unwanted solar heat gain through windows in the summer keeping your home comfortable all year long! Once you have selected the perfect decorator fabric for your new shade, you're only two hems and two seams away from a beautiful, energy efficient window treatment.
Over time, Warm Window will pay for itself in Energy Savings! Warm Windows are as easy to make as pillow cases, with little or no sewing knowledge required! Download the instructions for the perfect energy efficient shade for your home!
The Many Benefits of Warm Window Include:
- Room Darkening for daytime sleepers
- Reduced Noise Pollution from Outside Sources
- Helping to Save Earth's Natural Resources
- Savings on Heating & Cooling Expenses
- Reduce Heat Loss by up to 80%, block up to 79%!
Warm Windows are as easy to make as pillow cases, with little or no sewing knowledge required! Use Steam-A-Seam 2 fusible tapes for a no-sew option.
Wash & Care Instructions
Cleaning your Warm Window Shade~
There are several methods you may use to care for your Warm Window shades. Use a spray-on upholstery cleaner and vacuum your shade while it is still hanging or have an on-sight upholstery cleaner visit your house. We also recommend dry-cleaning in a non-immersion cleaning method only. If you need to iron the shades, please use a cool or warm setting so not to warp the metallized poly film inside.
Caution: If you submerge a finished Warm Window shade in liquid, uneven shrinkage or sizing issues may occur.
Click to download the PDFs of Step by Step Instructions in 6 different styles.
*Independently tested over a single glazed window
R-value is the measurement of materials to resist the flow of heat.
The Warm Window Fabric is made out of four layers of insulating materials:
- (A) Moisture resistant liner;
- (B) High density needled hollow fiber;
- (C) Reflective polyethylene moisture vapor barrier;
- (D) Metallized polyethylene film with air trapping polyester;
What comes in the Side Draw Track Kit?
- (2) Tracks - 54" long
- (14) Sliding snap carriers
- (4) End caps
- (1) 112" long 7/8" nylon snap tape with 14 snaps
- (2) Drapery wands - 30" long
- (1) Plastic connector
- (4) Screws and Washers