Insul-Shine ~ A New Edition to the Insul-Bright Family
Insul-Shine makes insulating easy and beautiful! The gears are turning as you feel the shiny metalized polyester film pin sonically welded to the insulating polyester batting. This unique fabric has enormous potential for home insulation projects, crafts, wearables and home décor. Insul-Shine sews easily and the reflective shine makes decorative stitches stand out on insulated grocery totes, casserole covers and soft lunch sacks.
The metal surface wipes clean and acts as a water barrier for soft coolers, diaper bags, and bottle carriers. Cover with a decorative fabric for use in casserole covers, window treatments, vent covers, air conditioner covers - you name it!
Insul-Shine is not recommended for microwave use. It can be machine washed and dried, so get creative with Insul-Shine today!
Do you need an inexpensive way to insulate around your home? Insul-Shine is the perfect solution for drafty heat and air conditioning ducts or wrapping your hot water heater. Insulate the door to the attic and seal all the vents throughout the home when not in use. It's easy to add fabric for a decorative fireplace cover eliminating chimney drafts.
Ideal for use in a variety of projects:
- Wrap Heating and Cooling Air Ducts
- Water Heater Jacket
- Insulate Attic Door
- Fireplace Cover and Vent Covers
- Pipe Insulation
- Insulate Coolers, Grocery Totes, Lunch Sacks
- Make Cool Home Decor Items
- Protect and Insulate Your RV or Boat
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. You will experience no shrinking.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
If needed, iron on a polyester setting. Do not iron the metallic side.