Warm & Plush
Warm & Plush is The Warm Company's softest, warmest batting yet!
Warm & Plush is the warmest natural batting ever manufactured; it has no scrim, just 50% more soft, warm cotton fibers! In keeping with The Warm Company tradition, Warm & Plush gives quilts perfect drape while being consistent and reliable in all types of quilting, crafting and sewing situations.
The added weight is ideal for those loved ones that can never seem to get warm! The 100% super clean cotton remains soft and pliable whether quilting is close or up to 6" apart. Warm & Plush has the perfect tension for use in floating quilt frames. Whether you decide to stitch in the ditch, tie or free motion quilt, Warm & Plush delivers a blissful quilting experience and provides a durable foundation necessary for long lasting relationships.
Warm & Plush is your newest old friend, prefect for use in projects calling for 100% cotton batting. Top and backing fabrics cling to Warm & Plush. Basting spray is not recommended for use with Warm & Plush, as repositioning the top and bottom fabrics will pull apart the cotton.
Benefits of Needlepunch Batting:
- Will Not Separate or Bunch;
- Contains No Resins or Glues;
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard;
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 6" Open;
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry;
Perfect for projects calling on 100% cotton batting!
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. Expect a 3-5% shrinkage with the first wash. Use cold water to reduce shrinkage amount.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- We recommend you lay flat to air dry but you may also tumble dry low.
***Important Care information: Basting spray is not recommended for use with Warm & Plush, as repositioning the top and bottom fabrics will pull apart the cotton.